Berlin- amazingly cultured, fascinating city. Fantastic to be back here again with the family

Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Currently Consultant Senior Art Director for various companies around the world, from Germany, India, USA to Brasil and more... I am a Senior level Art Director/ Visual Creative Director, trained in traditional animation, VFX and games, living in Berlin, Germany. My last in-house role was as Senior Art Director, Wargaming Berlin. I am a UK citizen, with permanent residency status in Germany and Australia. I have worked all over Europe, Asia and Australia for most of the last 30 years, creating designs and concept art for environments, vehicles, props, and also storyboard and layout. I also have experience as overseas supervisor for outsourced production of animation and other assets... Watch this space for updates on where I am on an ongoing basis. I can be contacted on- spacekiddy@gmail.com